• "Recently my son got braces from Legacy Orthodontics; they are very professional. The office is very clean with latest equipment and their service is outstanding, very friendly including staff and dentist. My son loves this place because they have Play Station and computer games and the most cool thing is their coffee corner."
• "I interviewed several orthodontists before selecting Dr. N. I felt I had made the best choice but was really pleased when my own dentist told me how impressed he was and stated that Dr. N was \"doing everything right\". He added that it was "rare these days to see such high quality of work" and that the care and attention to detail was outstanding. He thought Dr. N was a true perfectionist.
I told my dentist, who has many years of experience, that Dr. N graduated #1 in his class and he said that there was no doubt that Dr. N received exceptional training and his ability was most apparent. Then I knew I had really made the right choice in selecting Dr. N. I felt like I won the lottery!
I would, without any hesitation, recommend Dr. N. You, too, can win the lottery!"
• "Good customer service means that you feel you are among friends or people you trust, you respect them and they respect you. At The Legacy Orthodontics office we felt that there is no other place that will give us the care and service they offered us. The experience my whole family had with Legacy Orthodontics raised the bar of our expectations and from now on we will use this experience as the standard when we visit other caregivers."
–Ana V. G.
• "Wonderful staff! Excellent work and care! We are very happy with Legacy Orthodontics."
• "We were told about Legacy from our good friends who loved it. After our first visit, we to were sold after talking with Ali the office manager, and Dr. Nieprachk. They are both so nice, and explain everything to you step by step. Not to mention you can't help but be entertained in the waiting area with computers, Xbox, lemonade, hot chocolate, TV. This place is very high tech, and my son is very comfortable with them."
• "If you are in search of a superb orthodontist and an unparalleled atmosphere when it comes to kind staff ready to answer any question and help make your children at ease,....look no further, Legacy Orthodontics is the place for you and your family. Dr Nieprachk and his front office manager Ali will more than exceed your expectations. The office is as clean as clean can be and super equipped to keep the little ones busy while Mom or Dad signs in. Take it from a mother of 3 that was scared to death of the word ORTHODONTICS, Legacy Orthodontics will more than PASS...they will score an A+ given the opportunity."
Mother of Alexis and George (both patients)
• "When I come in the office it feels like home to me, very friendly staff. Dr. is very detail oriented. I've been to other offices and their doctors weren't as precise. The waiting area is great with Internet cafe and coffee bar. I have already referred my friend for treatment. I highly recommend Legacy Orthodontics"
• "Relaxing environment, gentle care. Best thing about this office is I can talk to the Doctor for my concerns. Most other Doctors in this area are too busy to give patient time. If I have a question the Doctor answers it, not someone else."
• "I enjoy going to legacy orthodontics, they are very friendly, helpful, and informative."
• "I could spend all day at this office! Super nice staff and Doctor. I actually get to sit down with a coffee and check my email or catch up on the news. Great "Mom pit-stop" for the day!"
• "Excellent people skill: friendly, professional, informative. My kids are completely comfortable in the office environment and so am I! Highly recommend to others."