You are never too old to receive orthodontic treatment! The American Association of Orthodontists reports that 25% of orthodontic patients are over the age of 21. We offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, esthetic, and customized to meet your needs, including Invisalign.
Why is orthodontic treatment important for adults?
- Improves ability of dentist to restore missing teeth (with implants, bridges, etc.)
- Improves alignment of the teeth to create a more esthetic and beautiful smile
- Can help prevent further bone loss around teeth
- Improves function of teeth
- Increases self-esteem
- Can help improve periodontally involved teeth
- Improves oral health
- Realigns relapse from previous orthodontic treatment